Available 24/7 and ready to fight for your rights.
Prominent New York Criminal And Family Law Attorney
Results-Driven Family Law And Criminal Defense Firm
A good defense against a criminal charge or a good outcome in a family law case starts with a good lawyer. Maryam Jahedi Law Firm P.C., provides personal attention right from the beginning, with 24/7 availability. Our attorney focuses on family law and criminal defense counsel in the New York City area.
From OFAC-related representation to federal charges, violent crimes, and DUIs, she utilizes her experience and skills to fight for her clients. In addition to defending against criminal charges, Maryam Jahedi counsels her clients in various family law and divorce matters.
Areas Of Practice
Why Choose A Defense Lawyer?
Obtaining the right criminal defense attorney in New York is critical to the outcome of your case. A skilled lawyer can help with many issues involved with your case, including:
- Explain the charges against you and discuss your options.
- Explain what defenses you might have.
- Tell you if there is a lesser charge the prosecutor may consider.
- Explain what kind of sentence you might get if convicted.
- Tell you whether and how you could avoid a criminal record through alternative measures.
- Help you understand the legal documents and the complex criminal justice procedure and defend you at your criminal trial.
Take steps immediately to get the defense you need.
How We Can Help With Your OFAC Case
- Provide legal guidance on OFAC related issues.
- Provide legal guidance on obtaining OFAC licenses and disclosures to transfer funds to and from countries with US imposed sanctions.
- Defend individuals facing OFAC investigations.
- Assist in removal of individuals or businesses from OFAC’s Specially Designated National (SDN) List.
- Represent individuals or businesses in applications to unblock assets blocked by OFAC due to sanctions.
What We Can Do For Your Family Law Matter
- Handle a wide variety of family law issues for you including, separation agreements, divorce, child custody, child support and visitation rights.
- Help you in the extremely emotional process of going through a divorce and ensure your rights are protected.
- Negotiate on your behalf and evaluate settlement offers.
- Represent you and guide you through unanticipated legal issues that can arise in any particular marriage.
Ready to discuss your criminal charge, OFAC case or family law matter? Free phone case evaluations. Reach out to Maryam Jahedi Law Firm, P.C., for immediate assistance. You can reach us online or call 646-455-7678.